In Edison Mobile Estates we are always improving the community and the value of everyone's homes by removing older homes (trailers from the 40's and mobile homes from the 60's) and replacing them with quality affordable MANUFACTURED HOMES.
All our homes are for sale and are owner occupied. We do not rent. Subleasing is not allowed. We do not have "low income housing". Our goal is to improve the reputation of Manufactured Homes by moving away from the traditional concept of mobile home and trailer expectations. In fact this unique housing industry has had an incredible evolution! in the 1940s they WERE trailers! And really were trailed around the country as Americans took to the highways and byways in their cars! In the 1960s they were mobile homes and were very mobile, hitched to the back of automobiles. But in 1976 the federal government created the HUD code and thereafter they were called MANUFACTURED HOMES because the building standards now met or exceeded state home building codes. At every manufacturing facility federal inspectors check every home for this high standard. Essentially MANUFACTURED HOMES are the same as an onsite home except the price is much lower because they are built in a facility where weather conditions do not affect progress and supplies are all on hand. It's an amazing process!
"The BEST kept secret in Middlesex County"
What's needed to buy a gorgeous new home?
1) 10 % down payment
2) Credit score of 650 or better
3) No more than 43% debt to income ratio
1) Visit Edison Mobile Estates at 852 US Hwy 1 North Edison, NJ 08817 by calling (732) 287-1839 or emailing us at email@example.com to make an Appointment to see or order your Gorgeous New Home.
2) Complete the Resident Application for our Community. There is a non-refundable $35 filing fee per adult. All persons to reside in the home are to be listed including children. The application is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This application authorizes a criminal and credit check on each person.
3) This is the first place to start if you need a loan to purchase one of our beautiful homes! You can use any lender of your choosing to finance your acquisition, but to the best of our knowledge, the four companies we identify are the only ones that we know who are actually making loans on Manufactured Homes in a Land Lease Community in New Jersey." Many of the lenders can go over your finances right over the phone or with a simple online form:
D)Triad Financial Services
888-936-1179, ext 2247
4) If the houses we have are sold and we have lots available, you may be able to order a semi-cutom home with us.
Monthly lot fee of $595 includes: City water and sewer, Garbage and recycling pick up, Mail delivery, property taxes and maintenance crew on site, office on site, care of common areas including streets (snow plowing and leaf blowing)
Join us at Edison Mobile Estates
852 US Hwy 1 N Edison, NJ 08817
(732) 287-1839 email@example.com
#MyHomeInEdison #ManufacturedHome #HomeBuilder #QualityBuilt #TinyHome #HouseForSaleInEdison #HouseForSaleInMiddlesexCountyNJ #simpleliving #GreatCommunity #GreatNeighbors #IWantToLiveHere #LoveWhereYouLive #ManufacturedHomes #AffordableLivingAtItsBest #AffordableLiving #WeLoveOurResidents #UnderConstruction #BuyQuality #PeopleBuyFromUsBecauseTheyTrustUs #SmallFamilyBusiness #PrideOfHomeOwnership #AmericanDreamOfHomeOwnership