In Carteret Mobile Park we are always improving the community and the value of everyone's homes by removing older homes (trailers from the 40's and mobile homes from the 60's) and replacing them with quality affordable MANUFACTURED HOMES.
All our homes are for sale and are owner occupied. We do not rent. Subleasing is not allowed. We do not have "low income housing". Our goal is to improve the reputation of Manufactured Homes by moving away from the traditional concept of mobile home and trailer expectations. In fact this unique housing industry has had an incredible evolution! in the 1940s they WERE trailers! And really were trailed around the country as Americans took to the highways and byways in their cars! In the 1960s they were mobile homes and were very mobile, hitched to the back of automobiles. But in 1976 the federal government created the HUD code and thereafter they were called MANUFACTURED HOMES because the building standards now met or exceeded state home building codes. At every manufacturing facility federal inspectors check every home for this high standard. Essentially MANUFACTURED HOMES are the same as an onsite home except the price is much lower because they are built in a facility where weather conditions do not affect progress and supplies are all on hand. It's an amazing process!
"The BEST kept secret in Middlesex County"
What's needed to buy a gorgeous new home?
1) 10 % down payment
2) Credit score of 650 or better
3) No more than 43% debt to income ratio
Our initial INTAKE PROCESS is
1) Receive and read our extensive Informational Email
2) After receiving and reading the Informational Email, request our 15 pre-qualifying questions, if you wish to make an appointment.
We see everyone by appointment only, after answering our 15 pre-qualifying questions.
3) Tour the homes, if any are available, by emailing INFO@DolanHomes.com to make an Appointment (after answering our 15 pre-qualifying questions)to see one of our Gorgeous New Homes.
4) Fill out our Resident Application, Must be completed by all adults residing in the home. All persons to reside in the home are to be listed, including children. $40 non refundable cash per adult to process the application. All adults must meet us in the office in person when providing the completed application with all the accompanying documentation proving your income and identity. This application authorizes a criminal and credit check on each person.
5) If you need financing, once approved we will provide you with a courtesy list of NJ Manufactured Home loan originators that, as far as we know, are the only ones in NJ who offer loans for MANUFACTURED HOMES in a LAND LEASE COMMUNITY. We are not financially affiliated with any of these loan providers.
Monthly lot fee of $600 includes: City water and sewer, Garbage and recycling pick up, Mail delivery, property taxes and maintenance crew on site, office on site, care of common areas including streets (snow plowing and leaf blowing)
Join us at
Carteret Mobile Park
1501 Roosevelt Ave
Carteret, NJ 07008
#MyHomeInEdison #ManufacturedHome #HomeBuilder #QualityBuilt #TinyHome #HouseForSaleInEdison #HouseForSaleInMiddlesexCountyNJ #simpleliving #GreatCommunity #GreatNeighbors #IWantToLiveHere #LoveWhereYouLive #ManufacturedHomes #AffordableLivingAtItsBest #AffordableLiving #WeLoveOurResidents #UnderConstruction #BuyQuality #PeopleBuyFromUsBecauseTheyTrustUs #SmallFamilyBusiness #PrideOfHomeOwnership #AmericanDreamOfHomeOwnership