SOLD 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 686 sq ft NEW Manufactured Home at Lot M-13 in Carteret Mobile Park, 1501 Roosevelt Ave Carteret, NJ 07008, email@example.com
2016 Pine Grove Home Only $59,000
“The BEST kept secret in Middlesex County”
This home features: Open Floor Plan, Gas Hot Air Furnace, Upgraded Hardwood Oak Kitchen & Bath Cabinets, Power Scrub Dishwasher, 18 Cu Ft Frost Free Refrigerator, 30 Direct Spark Gas Range, Laminate Crescent Edge countertops in kitchen & bath. Plumbing set up for your washer & gas dryer, Drapery Package included, Central Air Conditioning, 40 gallon electric water heater, Soft sensation upgraded 25lb carpet, 60” 2 seat Shower Stall with glass doors, Residential Steel exterior doors, Exterior water faucet, Maintenance free vinyl siding, 25 yr. 3 Tab Shingle roof, 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty, Installed on solid concrete slab, Aluminum Shed sits on concrete shed pad, Concrete Patio, Style Crest Premium White Vinyl Skirting Installed around the perimeter of the home.
“It’s NOT your Grandma's trailer anymore!”
In Carteret Mobile Park we are always improving the community and the value of everyone's homes by removing older homes (trailers from the 40's and mobile homes from the 60's) and replacing them with quality affordable MANUFACTURED HOMES. All our homes are for sale and are owner occupied. We do not rent. Subleasing is not allowed. We do not have "low income housing". Our goal is to improve the reputation of Manufactured Homes by moving away from the traditional concept of mobile home and trailer expectations. In fact this unique housing industry has had an incredible evolution! in the 1940s they WERE trailers! And really were trailed around the country as Americans took to the highways and byways in their cars! In the 1960s they were mobile homes and were very mobile, hitched to the back of automobiles. But in 1976 the federal government created the HUD code and thereafter they were called MANUFACTURED HOMES because the building standards now met or exceeded state home building codes. At every manufacturing facility federal inspectors check every home for this high standard. Essentially MANUFACTURED HOMES are the same as an onsite home except the price is much lower because they are built in a facility where weather conditions do not affect progress and supplies are all on hand. It's an amazing process!
What's needed to buy a gorgeous new home?
- 10 % down payment
- 2) Credit score of 650 or better
- 3) No more than 43% debt to income ratio
1) Visit Carteret Mobile Park 1501 Roosevelt Ave Carteret, N.J. 07008 by calling (732) 969-0600 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an Appointment to see or order your Gorgeous New Home.
2) Contact these three Manufactured Home loan providers:
a)First Credit Corporation 800-562-6036 www.Firstcreditcorp.com
b)Key One Mortgage Inc. 800-253-8018 www.keyoneinc.com
c) Triad Financial Services 888-936-1179, ext 2247 www.Triadfs.com
3) Complete the Resident Application for our Community. There is a non-refundable $35 filing fee per adult. All persons to reside in the home are to be listed including children. The application is available by emailing email@example.com. This application authorizes a criminal and credit check on each person.
4) If the houses we have are sold, you get the amazing opportunity to order your own Gorgeous New Affordable Manufactured Home. Once you know your budget or receive your loan approval from the Finance Companies you make an appointment to meet with Mr. Dolan to order your CUSTOM Home.
Monthly lot fee of $575 includes: City water and sewer, Garbage and recycling pick up, Mail delivery, property taxes and maintenance crew on site, office on site, care of common areas including streets (snow plowing and leaf blowing)
#DolanHomes #CarteretMobilePark #manufacturedhome #homebuilder #quality #MyHomeInCarteret